Library of Motions
THE STATE OF TEXAS
IN THE COUNTY CRIMINAL
TO THE HONORABLE JUDGE OF SAID COURT:
NOW COMES the Defendant/Appellant, (Defendant's Name), and submits this Designation of Record on Appeal, and requests that the following items be contained in the record of this appeal:
- A complete Statement of Facts of the Motion to Suppress, any pre-trial of post-trial hearings, or any other matters connected with this case where the court reporter was present and transcribing the proceeding.
- The indictment.
- Any special pleas and motions of the Defendant and motions of the State.
- Any written waivers.
- Court's docket sheet.
- Charge of Court on both guilt or innocence and punishment.
- Any special requested charges submitted by the Defendant.
- Court's Findings of Fact and Conclusions of Law.
- Court's judgment and sentence.
- Motions for New Trial.
- Any notes from the jury and the Court's response thereto.
- All exhibits.
- All juror information sheets and information of peremptory strikes.
- Any other matter contained within the Court's files.
- Any order appointing a visiting or retired Judge to preside on this case.
- Any subpoenas or requests for subpoenas.
- Any notes written by the Judge in the Court's file.
- Any letters written by the Defendant to the Court.
- Any pass slips in the file.
- The Defendant's application for probation, if any.
WHEREFORE, PREMISES CONSIDERED, the Defendant/Appellant respectfully requests that these matters be contained within the record of this appeal.
(Attorney Name, Address, Bar Card No.)
Right click on the link above and select "save target as..." to save the document to your computer.