Don't Leave Your Defense To Just Anyone
Get Attorney David Finn a Former Criminal Trial Judge & Federal Prosecutor Who Has Successfully Tried Thousands of Cases and Hundreds of Jury Trials.
David Finn – Dallas Criminal Defense Lawyer
- Trial Judge, Dallas 1999 – 2002
- Federal Prosecutor, Dallas & Ft. Worth 1995 -1997
- Assistant District Attorney, Tarrant County 1992 – 1995
- Board Certified in Criminal Law
Texas Board of Legal Specialization
- Former Adjunct Professor, Texas Wesleyan School of Law
- Dallas Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
- Co-Chair, Dallas Bar Association Criminal Justice Committee
- Tarrant County Criminal Defense Lawyer’s Association
- University of Texas School of Law, J.D.
- Univ. of Texas L.B.J. School of Public Affairs, M.P.A.
- University of Notre Dame, B.A., with high honors
- Jesuit High School, Dallas
- Frequent guest on local and national legal programs including Court TV
- Published author, SMU Law Review
- Special Performance Commendation, U.S. Dept. of Justice 1997
Office: (214) 871-1112
David Cell: (214) 538-6629
Kathy: (214) 738-4703 (Paralegal Kathy Archuletta)
Phone: (214) 871-1112
2828 N. Harwood, Suite 1950Dallas, TX 75201