Don't Leave Your Defense To Just Anyone
Get Attorney David Finn a Former Criminal Trial Judge & Federal Prosecutor Who Has Never Lost a Trial / Appeal
Dallas Criminal Defense Lawyer State and Federal Case FAQ’s
Hiring An Attorney & Making Bond
- I have not been charged with a crime but i am being investigated by state and/or federal authorities what should i do?
- I have been arrested. how does bail work and how do i make bond?
- What is “Right To Council”?
- What is Lawyer-Client Confidentiality?
- How do i find an attorney & what fees will i be charged?
- What does it mean that an attorney is “board certified” in criminal law?
- When deciding on which attorney i should hire, does it make a difference if i am charged in federal court?
- Will it help if my attorney was a former prosecutor?
- Am i eligible for a court appointed attorney? do i want one?
- I already have an attorney, but i am not happy with the attorney. what can i do?
- Do i need an investigator or experts to help prepare my case?
Criminal Defense In State Court
- What should i do if i am stopped on the road for possibly driving under the influence of alcohol?
- How long will it take to resolve my case if i am charged with an offense in dallas county?
- What are some of my important rights in state court?
- What is the difference between “straight probation” and “deferred adjudication probation”?
- Ii have been offered a plea bargain instead of going to trial. in state court, should i accept the plea bargain?
- I am not a united states citizen. does that make a difference?
- I either lost my trial or pleaded no contest or guilty in state court, but i am not satisfied with the outcome, is there anything i can do?
Criminal Defense In Federal Court
- How long will it take to resolve my case if i am charged with an offense in federal court?
- What are some of my important rights in federal court? probation?
- I am charged with a drug offense in federal court and have heard that there are severe penalties for drug cases in federal court, is that true?
- Ii have been offered a plea bargain instead of going to trial in federal court. should i accept the plea bargain?
- I have to meet with a probation officer who will be preparing my presentence report, should my lawyer offer to go with me to this meeting?
- Ii either lost my trial or pleaded guilty in federal court, but i am not satisfied with the outcome. is there anything i can do?
- Will i serve my whole sentence in a federal case?
- What are the different levels of offenses?
- What are “Orders of Nondisclosure”?
- How the case is filed and processed?
- What happens when i go to court?
- How Does the Case Proceed?
- What are the roles of various courtroom personnel?
- What are courtroom do’s and don’ts?
Dallas Criminal Lawyer Interview
- What is the significance of the Dallas Criminal Lawyer Client interview
- What is Importance of having the presence of a third person?
- How are the fees arranged with a Dallas Criminal Defense Lawyer
Texas Parole Definitions
2828 N. Harwood, Suite 1950Dallas, TX 75201
Office: (214) 871-1112
David Cell: (214) 538-6629
Kathy: (214) 738-4703 (Paralegal Kathy Archuletta)