I already have an attorney, but I am not happy with the attorney? What are my options?

This can be a difficult situation. Most criminal defense lawyers charge a flat fee and are reluctant to return the fee after it is paid. If you find yourself in this situation, you should start by having a frank discussion with the lawyer. Tell the lawyer why you are not satisfied. You should also read your fee contract and you may suggest that the lawyer return a portion of your fee so that you can hire another lawyer. If the problem is significant, you should contact the State Bar Association at (800) 932-1900 to determine if the State Bar can be of any assistance.

Phone Numbers

Office: (214) 538-6629

Office Location

4015 Main Street, Suite 100
Dallas, TX 75226
Phone: (214) 538-6629
HTML Sitemap