Will i serve my whole sentence in a federal case?

Parole has been abolished in the federal system. If you are sentenced to prison, you are eligible for fifty-four days good time credits for sentences of more than one year. Therefore, you will usually serve eighty-five percent of your sentence. A criminal defense attorney experienced in representing individuals charged in federal court can talk to you about such things as boot camps and drug rehabilitation programs which may serve to reduce your sentence.

Phone Numbers

Office: (214) 538-6629

Office Location

4015 Main Street, Suite 100
Dallas, TX 75226
Phone: (214) 538-6629
HTML Sitemap